Brews + 'Ques
Join us for a classic spin on a southern, backyard BBQ. Enjoy a slow-smoked Whole Hog BBQ with a spread of delicious accompaniments that you can keep pickin' on until your heart is content. Bring your friends, call your neighbors, plan a date night.
WHAT WILL WE EAT:
BBQ Grazing Board: all seasoned with in-house blends and cooked to perfection
- Whole Hog BBQ - All You Can Eat
- Slow Smoked Brisket
- Slow Smoked Boston Butt
Side Dishes: the best of fall flavors melded with BBQ essentials
- Herb Roasted Vegetables - Hard Squash, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Brussel Sprouts
- Southern Style Mac N Cheese
- Sweet B's BBQ Baked Beans
Charcuterie: local, inspired, and house-made cuts, cheeses, fruits, and nuts
- Goat and Dairy Cheeses: Herb, Wine Infused, Aged, Soft, and Hard
- Assorted Accompaniments: Olives, Roasted Nuts, Grapes, Pickles, Apples
- The End Pieces: Crackers, Pretzels, Pitas, Sourdough Bread
- Cured + Aged Meats: Hams, Salami, Prosciutto, Sausages, Smoked Beef
Libations and More:
- Local Brewery (to be announced soon) with craft beer
- Distillery Tasting
- Glass Bottle Sodas and Sweet Tea
WHAT WILL WE EXPERIENCE?
Live Music: Entertainment with tunes for singing along
Raffle: Bring your cash to purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win a Slow Smoked Brisket that you can take home in a new Pelican Cooler.
Community Focus: The raffle proceeds will go towards a local organization in need
WHAT WILL WE BRING HOME?
Take Home Sack: House-Made Seasoning, Koozie, Treats for the Pets Left at Home, and delicious farm-made sweets.
Memories to Carry You Until The Next Time: We will hate to close our gathering, but will relish in the memorable and heartfelt experience we enjoyed together
Are you a VIP? If so, you can…
- Come an hour early to learn a few BBQ and Smoking Techniques,
- Take a mix of seasonings to sample at home,
- Bring back a recipe booklet with helpful guides and conversions,
- Get first access to the BBQ Grazing Board with all the great flavors,
- Take home sacks of your favorite smoked meats!